1. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20564545/ Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future
2. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28025940/ A mini review on the chemistry and neuroprotective effects of Silymarin
3. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25396404/. The therapeutic potential of milk thistle in diabetes
4. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23884490/. The active natural antioxidant properties of chamomile, milk thistle and halophilic bacterial components in human skin in vitro
5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6470681/. skin protective activity of Silymarin and its flavonolignans
6. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17072885/. The efficacy of Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn. (silymarin) in the treatment of type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, clinical trial
7. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1665268120301708. Silymarin is an ally against insulin resistance: a review.
9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6471908/. Mediterranean diet and cardiodiabesity: A systematic review through evidence based answers to key clinical questions.
10. https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-and-nutrition/diet/us-news-best-diet-plans-mediterranean-dash-more/. US News & World REport Reveals Best and Worst Diets of 2022
11. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29244059/. Health Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet: Metabolic and Molecular Mechanisms
12. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6723598/. Health Benefits of Mediterranean Diet
13. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/mediterranean-diet/art-20047801. Nutrition and Healthy Eating
14. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/take-your-diet-to-the-mediterranean. Take Your Diet to The Mediterranean
15. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/leptin-101 Leptin and Leptin Resistance: Everything you Need to Know
16. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25232147/. 20 years of Leptin: Connecting Leptin Signalling to Biological Function
17. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0026049514002418. Physiology of Leptin: Energy Homeostasis, Neuroendocrine Function and Metabolism
18. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9796811/. Leptin and the Regulation of Body weight in Mammals
19. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7584987/. Leptin levels in human and rodent: measurement of plasma leptin and ob RNA in obese and weight-reduced subjects
20. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9771856/ Relation between circulating leptin concentrations and appetite during a prolonged, moderate energy deficit in women
21. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4610373/. Leptin Applications in 2015: What have we learned about leptin and obesity?
22. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29663153/ Stress and Obesity: are there more susceptible individuals?
23. https://www.endocrine.org/patient-engagement/endocrine-library/edcs. Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDC’s)
24. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11853289/ DHEA’s the fountain of youth
25. https://health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-diets-overall. (ranked number one diet)
26. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7729595/. EDC’s effects on tumor microenvironment and cancer prevention: emerging contribution of RACK1
27. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746247/. A review of Age related DHEA decline and its association with well know geriatric syndromes: is treatment beneficial?
28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3756071/ Perceived stress at work is associated with lower levels of DHEA’s
29. https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/blue-light-has-a-dark-side. Blue light has a dark side
30. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22125537/ Diabetes and alpha lipoic acid
31. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7084675/ Beneficial properties of green tea catechins
32. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21525260/ Green tea polyphenols provide photoprotection, increase microcirculation, and modulate skin properties of women.
33. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23075568/ Caffeine’s mechanisms of action and its cosmetic use
34. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7551574/ Current evidence to propose different food supplements for weight loss: a comprehensive review
35. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24558988/ Effect of green tea or green tea extract consumption on body weight and body composition; systematic review and meta-analysis
36. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10409121/ AMP - activated protein kinase, a metabolic master switch: possible roles in type 2 diabetes
37. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23118793/ Berberine in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus: a systematic review and meta-analysis
38. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17202835/ Berberine reduces the expression of adipogenic enzymes and inflammatory molecules of 3T3-L1 adipocyte
39. https://www.drozshow.com/article/5-health-benefits-mediterranean-diet. 5 health nebefits of the Mediterranean diet